- Piaget, Branch of Richemont Intl. SA (“the Company”) obtain personal information from each customer in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 8/2005 and use the best endeavors to protect personal information by managing it in an appropriate and strict manner.
2. Use of Customer Information
- (1) The Company may ask customers visiting Piaget boutiques and the Piaget website to voluntarily provide personal information. The personal information provided, the records of the customer's future visits, orders, purchases and repair orders, and any subsequent information provided by the customer either in addition to, or amending the existing registered personal information, will be hereinafter called the “Customer Information”.
- (2) The Company will use the Customer Information for:
- - Product and repair order fulfillment, and after service
- - Direct mail for announcing new products and events
- - Service improvement study
- - Internal market research
3.Joint Use of Customer Information
- (1) The Company will use the Customer Information provided by customers jointly among Piaget, Branch of Richemont Intl. SA and Piaget's related group companies.
- (2) Any joint use of the Customer Information stipulated in 3(1) will be conducted within the scope of the purposes of use specified in 2(2). The Company will assume full responsibility for all requests for disclosure, amendment, deletion, etc. of the Customer Information to be jointly used. Customers should contact the customer service center shown in 6 to request disclosure, amendment or deletion of their Customer Information.
4. Provision of Customer Information to Third Party
- Other than as specified in 5(2), or unless otherwise provided by law, the Company will not disclose or provide the Customer Information to any third party without obtaining the relevant customer's approval.
5. Management of Customer Information
- (1) The Customer Information provided will be appropriately kept and managed in accordance with the laws of the Macau SAR.
- (2) The Company sometimes employs an external service provider to perform the processing or management of the Customer Information. In that case, the Company will take an appropriate partner at its responsibility and perform necessary and appropriate supervision over such service provider.
6. Customer Information Disclosure, Amendment or Deletion
- (1) With respect to the disclosure of, amendment to or deletion of the contents of the Customer Information, please refer to the following customer service center:
- Richemont Asia Pacific Limited
- PIAGET 1301 Jardine House
- 1 Connaught Place, Central
- Hong Kong
- (2) In the case where a customer who has voluntarily submitted Customer Information to the Company does not interact or communicate with the Company for an extended period of time, the Company may delete Customer Information submitted by that customer and registered in the Company's system. If the customer subsequently requests the Company for disclosure, amendment, deletion, etc. of their Customer Information after it has been destroyed, the Company will inform them of such fact.